Thursday, March 24, 2011

Likes n Dislikes ....

Now that it is almost 3 weeks in the new place....its time I start cribbing :d [ typical me huh! ]..just thought would list out things I liked and those which I didn't like :

  • Office is 10 mins from home :)
  • Food is good :D
  • One team mate ...I found him very very sensible
  • one more team mate....candidate for my "to be crazy about" list..he just seems to know everything under the sun :)
  • Boss not too formal
  • Day one .. I got the laptop,cube everything..all set ..didn't have to run around to get things
  • variety of biscuits [ I mean the real edible ones ...for others I haven't interacted with my boss much yet ;) ]
Now the fuss ....


  • one team mate of mine, she wants to know everything about me [ what time i come, what time I go, why i missed one day eeks ]...too nosy
  • one team mate...with that ever confused look on her face, comments on almost everything...but makes no sense to me
  • that old guy in the team who refuses to open up or share anything about the product
  • boss doesn't bother to introduce me to the team....
  • team seems to be not soo interested / proud about the work they are doing
  • the home grown defect tracking tool they are using...JUNK it is...
  • All the testcases seem to be written in BC and are still being followed
  • There is a mailing list for the team, but still people send mails individually to all the ppl of the mailing list
  • Test cases just revolve around open/close files... :(
  • Missing all my friends at cisco...

1 comment:

Samparka said...

Expected the fuss part .. going out n joining back doesn't change the place :) .. welcome back .. a lot of cribbing starts now :)