Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Aaadisidaata besara moodi....aata mugisida..:(

.....Aadisidaata besara moodi ..aata mugisida.....! a line from the beautiful song " Aadisi nodu Beelisi nodu...." from the movie Kasthuri nivasa. Line looks very apt at this moment. Annavru is no more :(.

He is the first actor I could recognise..my mother is a great fan of Dr. Rajkumar, I remember seeing Bhagyada Lakshmi Baramma...and ..Ondu muttina Kathe...while the former is comeday...the later is serious movie. But our Rajanna was the best fit for both.

I never thought i would be soo sentimentally attached to some actor,...when I heared the news today..i felt really touched. It was 7:30 in the morning when my husband called me to give the news....if i was in karnataka..atleast i could have wathced his last rituals..but here i dont get any news except from the net.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah you are right. Dr.Raj suits all kind of roles. Day before yesterday I got a chance to watch his Srinivasa Kalyana. What a performance!!! He is a synonym for "Perfect Acting", be it comedy, tragedy, mythological or bond movies...Talking about Comedy, if you have not watched the movie - Lagna patrike, pls watch it. Its too good a comedy movie.
Also movies like Bhakta Kumbara, Bhakta Kanakadasa, Santha Tukaram, Mantralaya Mahatme, Ohileshwara, Sampattige Sawal, Bangarada Manushya, Jeevana Chaitra, etc made him household name. Who can forget his acting as Rajiva in Bangarada Manushya . Truly amazing personality he was.
May his soul rest in peace